Tuesday, November 11, 2008

TAG - I'm IT

**Just so you know, I started this post on November 11!!!

The Rules:

  • Mention the rules on your blog.

  • Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.

  • Tag some fellow bloggers

1 - I love diet coke, it's like cocaine, but cheaper, legal, and not against the plan. That's not the quirky part though - the quirky part is that I TRY to pretend that I don't like it anymore, trying to fool myself into not needing it or something... it's an annoying game I play in my head.

2 - I spend money on stupid stuff... my house is full of shiiiiiiz, and I don't mean, "DA SHIZ" if you know what I mean. Then, I get all uptight about the fact that it's all over the place, and get kind of ugly about it until I throw it in a box and donate it.

3 - I think I'm organized, but mostly I'm not.... take a look at #2 again, and then picture a bunch of rubbermaid shoe boxes with random stuff in them...

4 - I am a night owl... I could sleep until noon and then stay up until 2 or 3 in the morning. A lot of times, I find myself up at 2 or 3 in the morning, but cannot sleep until noon. :( I don't know if that's unspectacular or not...

5 - I like the toothpaste squeezed up from the bottom, the toilet paper over the top, and the toilet lid can stay up.

6 - When doing laundry, I have to have it sorted by color AND TYPE. I cannot wash a red towel with a load of red clothes... even though the colors match. Towels don't have to be sorted by color, but I do like them sorted by bath towels, kitchen towels, and rags. I used to do several small loads of laundry for each person in the family. I've grown a lot since then. :)

Okay - so those are my unspectacular quirks... now it's your turn...

I tag - Stephanie, Emily, and Beverly! (faithful followers don't get picked! :) )

No comments: