Friday, April 10, 2009

At LAST......

Aaaaaaaaaaaat Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaast.......
A JOB has come along
My collecting-unemployment days are almost over
And life is like sort-of-normal-again
Oh, yeah, At Last.
The skies above are blue
My heart is wrapped up in clovers
The day I was offered a shot at you

I found a dream that I could speak to

A dream that I can call my own

I found a thrill to rest my degree to

A thrill that I have never known

Oh, yeah

when you smile, you smile

Oh, and then the spell was cast

And here we are by the water cooler....
For you are mine

At last........................


Okay - if you cannot surmise from my personal touch in the original lyrics into Etta James' romantic serenade, let me clear it up for you...

ROMAN GOT A JOB!!!!!!!!!

HUUUUUUUUUUUUURRAH!!!!! We are SO, SO, SO blessed! We are so excited too!

Roman was offered a position as a Financial Adviser with Mass Mutual. He has to go through a few hoops of licensing, (which requires studying/testing) and then a few other things before he's an official employee - so we may be looking at another 6 weeks of touchy finances - BUT at least we know it will come to an end!!!!!

We are so grateful to all of you who have been praying for us, helping us, commiserating with us - and I know how lucky we are to have this HUGE blessing in our lives.

Right now, Roman will be studying to license to sell Health, Life & Disabilty Insurance. He will then tackle 2 other licenses (I don't know which ones they are), and then after that, he will get another license which will make him a full-blown stock broker. :) That won't be for a little while though...

Thank you, thank you, thank you to all of you who have stood by our sides through this time... we love and appreciate you!

No comments: