Thursday, November 6, 2008

...as time goes by

okay... so... we had tickets for "Disney on Ice, Celebrating 100 years" for TONIGHT - November 6... What a DAY I had trying to get Kati to cooperate enough to earn her ticket! I kept threatening that she couldn't go so she would get off her hiney and get her chores done. It's not like I'm asking them for hard taxing physical labor - SERIOUSLY - just clean your room!!!!! And, take a shower and brush your teeth!!!!! (I swear she will be the death of me!)

SO, we FINALLY got things worked out, of course at *THE* last minute... we get all ready to go, eat dinner at a break-neck speed, get in the car, get there, and "so sorry, the show is postponed" WHATHE SAM???

Sooooo.... the ice wasn't ready - um, I sure hope that person doesn't get paid vaca. So, we went to the ticket office to get tickets for another night - ended up being Saturday night -hooray, early church ought to be a BLAST on Sunday morning!!! Oh yeah, and I hafta be there at 7:57 for choir practice... whathe?

Okay, so our consolation prize for the night was to get our pics taken with Mickey - it was fun... I'm kind of being a downer about it, but it WAS FUN!


But, Roman had the best idea of all - he asked us all if we wanted to go get some ice cream, and then I talked him (not hard at all, btw) into


Kati had Brownie Sundae

I had White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle
Daddy had Vanilla Bean
and Hallekula had Strawberry
All So YUMMY!!!
We're gonna have to WALK to Disney on Ice on Saturday to get this off!!!!! :)